⚠️ If you would like to be notified when an introductory tutor session is available again, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which subject you are interested in.
An introductory session is required before private tutoring can begin. It is a two-hour meeting during which the tutor assesses the student’s level and together they plan a tutoring schedule. If you would like us to begin searching for a tutor, book a request on this page. We ask for at least one week to find a suitable tutor.
The introductory session is mandatory for all students looking to receive private tuition help.
- €90 for a 2-hour assessment + lesson
- Lessons that follow start at €45/hr
- Minimum 1 week to match suitable tutor
- Tentative schedule created after the introductory session
- Personalized 'milestones' for students outlined
Don’t see your subject?
Select ‘Other’ and mention your desired subject when completing the booking. We will see if we have a suitable tutor available, but please note that it may require more time.