IB.Academy Revision Courses are the most complete programmes on offer. During these sessions, students will receive valuable insight into the syllabi which have been changed for many subjects from recent school years. In order to fully grasp the curriculum and to effectively convey the IB objectives, our tutors will work with students in analysing past papers and mark schemes. With the use of various media and teaching techniques, students will find the Revision Courses to be the most comprehensive way to prepare for their final IB exams.
In the IB.Academy Easter Course you will:
- Engage in unique exercises designed to keep you motivated and fresh for the year
- Highlight key areas in topics students generally have difficulty with
- Receive information regarding any IB changes for the new academic year
- Revise syllabus materials that you struggled with on past papers
- Classes start from 09:00 and end at 18:00
- Optional evening sessions for extra revision during the first two days until 21:00
- Courses are held in Utrecht, The Netherlands
Is this programme for me?
Our Easter Courses are perfect for students with an eye on the May exams. The Easter sessions focus on topics and exercises for DP2 students. If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On the novel coronavirus
We will be following the advice given by the Dutch government and RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) to determine the best course of action to ensure the safety of our students and staff. In the event that our revision course cannot take place in person, we will find another date or move to an online format. Please note that it is still possible that the dates or course structure could change. We will update our page as soon as we have more information.
Please note that dates may still be adjusted