IB.Academy Revision Courses are the most complete programmes on offer. During these sessions, students will receive valuable insight into the syllabi which have been changed for many subjects from the 2016/2017 school year. In order to fully grasp the curriculum and to effectively convey the IB objectives, our tutors will work with students in analysing past papers and mark schemes. With the use of various media and teaching techniques, students will find the Revision Courses to be the most comprehensive way to prepare for their final IB exams.
In the IB.Academy Easter Course you will:
- Engage in unique exercises designed to keep you motivated and fresh for the year
- Highlight key areas in topics students generally have difficulty with
- Receive information regarding any IB changes for the new academic year
- Revise syllabus materials that you struggled with on past papers
- Classes start from 09:00 and end at 18:00
- Optional evening sessions for extra revision during the first two days until 21:00
- Courses are held in Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Lunch is included for all students. We provide meat & vegetarian sandwiches, soup and salad. Students with specific dietary requirements are advised to bring their own meals.
Is this programme for me?
Our Easter Courses are perfect for students with an eye on the May exams. The Easter sessions focus on topics for DP2 students, however, DP1 students are welcome to join to get a head start. If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please note that dates may still be adjusted