Our Summer Courses focus on improving the core skills students require, including: the ability to distinguish key objectives in questions, understanding when to use certain methods and how to structure essay responses. The Summer Course is the ideal way to prepare for the start of the new academic year. We will also provide detailed information on any curriculum changes that might occur.
In the IB.Academy Summer Course you will:
- Engage in unique exercises designed to keep you motivated and fresh for the year
- Highlight key areas in topics students generally have difficulty with
- Receive information regarding any IB changes for the new academic year
- Revise syllabus materials that you struggled with on past papers
- Classes start from 09:00 and end at 18:00
- Courses location to be announced
- Lunch is included for all students
Is this programme for me?
Our Summer Courses are perfect for students in transition: entering DP1 from MYP or starting DP2. Our Summer Courses will help students prepare for difficult topics that will be covered in the new semester. For students who need extra preparation on new topics, this is the opportunity to do so.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org