Our Summer Courses focus on improving the core skills students require, including: the ability to distinguish key objectives in questions, understanding when to use certain methods and how to structure essay responses. The Summer Course is the ideal way to prepare for the start of the new academic year. We will also provide detailed information on any curriculum changes that might occur.
In the IB.Academy Summer Course you will:
- Engage in unique exercises designed to keep you motivated and fresh for the year
- Highlight key areas in topics students generally have difficulty with
- Receive information regarding any IB changes for the new academic year
- Revise syllabus materials that you struggled with so far
- Classes start from 09:00 and end at 18:00
- Course location near De Uithof in Utrecht
Is this programme for me?
Our Summer Courses are perfect for students in transition, such as those entering DP1 from MYP, or starting DP2. Our Summer Courses will help students prepare for difficult topics that will be covered in the new semester. For students who need extra preparation on new topics, this is the opportunity to do so.
If you would like more information, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please note that changes to the course date can still happen. We will be sure to keep you informed.
On the novel coronavirus
We will be following the advice given by the Dutch government and RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) to determine the best course of action to ensure the safety of our students and staff. In the event that our summer course cannot take place in person, we will find another date or move to an online format. Please note that it is still possible that the dates or course structure could change. We will update our page as soon as we have more information.