Our Summer Courses focus on improving the core skills students require, including: the ability to distinguish key objectives in questions, understanding when to use certain methods and how to structure essay responses. The Summer Course is the ideal way to prepare for the start of the new academic year. We will also provide detailed information on any curriculum changes that might occur.
In the IB.Academy Summer Course you will:
- Engage in unique exercises designed to keep you motivated and fresh for the year
- Highlight key areas in topics students generally have difficulty with
- Receive information regarding any IB changes for the new academic year
- Revise syllabus materials that you struggled with so far
- Classes start from 09:00 and end at 18:00
- Course location near De Uithof in Utrecht
Is this programme for me?
Our Summer Courses are perfect for students in transition, such as those entering DP1 from MYP, or starting DP2. Our Summer Courses will help students prepare for difficult topics that will be covered in the new semester. For students who need extra preparation on new topics, this is the opportunity to do so.
If you would like more information, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that changes to the course date can still happen. We will be sure to keep you informed.